When considering the word authority, we need to recognize that its root word is author. Only the author can vouch for the authority of his writing. So, too, must we consult with the Authority, the Holy Spirit, if we wish to know:
- The attitude of Jesus to the Old Testament
- How Jesus endorsed the authority of Scripture
- The many ways Jesus' life fulfilled Scripture
- God's Word as a two-edged sword
- Eight effects of God's Word
This booklet series takes you through the central truths of the gospel as presented in Hebrews 6:1–2. This is the second segment of that teaching.
Subject: Spiritual Growth
Study Level: Beginner
Available Languages: English
SKUs: B101, eB101
* Approximate, subject to edition.