Many Christians live in a kind of twilight - halfway between law and grace. They do not know which is which nor how to avail themselves of God's grace. Learn how you can "do the work" (James 1:25) and be blessed in what you do.
One of the most vital themes of the New Testament, faith and works, is a theme to which Paul devoted the entire epistle of Galatians. Paul emphasized that a proper understanding of this topic was absolutely critical for their spiritual survival, and it is just as serious for us today. In this booklet you will learn:
- The real relationship between faith and works
- The nature of grace
- How you can be righteous before God
- That law and grace are mutually exclusive
- That keeping rules does not make you righteous
This booklet series takes you through the central truths of the gospel as presented in Hebrews 6:1–2. This is the fourth segment of that teaching.
Subject: Spiritual Growth
Available Languages: English
SKUs: B103, eB103
* Approximate, subject to edition.