Drastically different from the frightful trembling we feel in response to a threatening person or dangerous situation, the "Fear of the Lord" is a deep sense of reverence and awe of the One who created us, loves us, and saved us.
With comforting words of instruction, Derek explains...
- How the fear of the Lord differs from other types of fear.
- How to gain wisdom and understanding, which are rooted in the fear of the Lord.
- How to overcome pride in order to submit to Christ and to others.
- How to stand in awe of God's holiness.
Experience peace and confidence by cultivating the Fear of the Lord, the place where wisdom begins!
Subject: Christian Living
Available Languages: English
Product Code: BK-B118-200-ENG
Sample Link: View online
* Approximate, subject to edition.